Lifetime bunkhouses are the only bunkhouses on the market built to survive the year round abuse of the amusement industry and last a lifetime. By building an all aluminum body on top of a steel frame, we construct a bunkhouse trailer that is lightweight and low maintenance, as well as strong and durable.
The upper and interior structure of every Lifetime bunkhouse is fabricated of aluminum tubing with .050 baked on aluminum interior and exterior skin for lightweight durability that lasts a lifetime. We put this high-quality body on top of a heavy-duty, rust-resistant steel frame and heavy-duty axles for quality that is unsurpassed in the industry.
Every part in a Lifetime bunkhouse is of the highest quality: from jack stands, to tires, to axles, to steps, to air conditioners, and on and on.
Standard in every Lifetime bunkhouse room:
- electrical tower with armored receptacle
- light switch and fixture
- smoke detector
- aluminum drain in the all aluminum floor
- Individual air conditioning unit
- plenty of storage space
- large, heavy-duty aluminum shelving unit with clothing bar
- ample under-bed storage
- collapsible table for a microwave, TV, or other use
- crisp, clean, white interior walls